Anaerobic filters ‘biofan’
The anaerobic filter is an autonomous biological wastewater treatment unit consisting of two compartments:
- The first compartment operates as a grease collector (skimming tank).
- In the second compartment (anaerobic biological reactor), organic matter (soluble and particulate substrate) is removed from the wastewater.
The unit is made of:
- stainless steel (AISI 304).
- or high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Replaces the septic tank.
- Without electricity.
- No odors.
- Without maintenance.
- Soundless operation.
- Flexibility in periodic operation (weekends, etc.).
- Vacation homes
- Rental rooms
‘biofan’, with the Infiltration tunnels, are a complete solution for wastewater treatment and disposal. The tunnels are recommended for the disposal of treated wastewater due to:
- Shorter tunnel length compared to perforated pipes.
- More disposal time due to water storage.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)|